Tuesday, August 19, 2008

really fun party.

ok so my friend chloe held and end of the summer birthday bash. she has a pool so of course there was gonna be swimming. i got there at about 7:30. and swam with everyone until about 9 when we went in for cake and pizza. when we all had a peice of cake, she said stuff your face on the count of three. (as in put your face in the cake) so kristeen, katie, i think phil, and i did. chloe was only kidding....haha. but within 5 minutes, everyone was covered in icing....it was awesome. we then cleaned off, and ate pizza. then some chose to watch the old phsyco. i didn't i went back to the pool with katie and lindsey. me and katie were talking in the pool for a while, and lindsey was i think texting, then phil came out, me and katie were still talking but then phil came over and talked to us....lindsey just sat there. then some people got bored of the movie and decided to come out. thats when the REAL fun began. everyone started pushing everyone in....kinda.....the guys were pushing the girls in, and some girls pushed girls in. but eventually we all were trying to get the guys in. I think the guy's decided to gang up on me, because i would "fight" back. so while i was resisting one....another would come up behind me and push me. unless for some reason i was pushing darren, then he could just get me on his own, most of the time. then we took a break. but then we went back to pushing. me and katie were ganging up on darren, cause 1, he's CUTE. 2. he was strong, cause he is a football player. it was so fun. we then went in and did presents. chloe's dad told us a seatbelt story....lol.and then we all went back to the pool. we were still all pushing eachother in still. once i went out to grab my stuff, cause it was just before the presents, and i thought we were done with the pool. but darren was there, i was like don't push me in, i have a towel, and my mom will get mad at me because my towel was wet. he was like then take the towel off. i was like fine....he was like don't and he walked in....i just laughed.....he pused me in like 10,000 times that night....if not, close...hahaha. then people started leaving so me chloe, jared, stephine, and kayla just sat in the pool talking. then my mom came and we talked to chloe's mom for a minute, then we came home. i got home at about midnight....AWESOME hahaha.so yeah, i had a REALLY fun night.these were the people that came:chloe(duh it was her party)kayla, katie, lindsey, stephine, darren, phil, bryan, kristeen, levi, jared, me, and i think that's it...i can't remember anyone else being there.but omg the funnest part....kinda was when the neighboors(at about 10:30) started looking out their windows and glaring at us....we counted that as a complaint...haha....so we had to turn off the music, but we were definatily NOT quiter....we got louder i think....haha. we were joking saying that first was 1 complaint,then a few complaints....then finally we were gonna have the cops called on us...of course we were kidding, but it was fun. and since it was a boy/girl party when lindsey's mom came to get her, we were JOKING that yeah we had drugs and alcohol....but we were so JK. then i was like yeah and some boy's and girls got ALITTLE to close to eachother....haha. i was jk. but, kinda...we got close when pushing eachother in...but not THAT close. but yeah. it was soooooooo fun. omg out of the 5 guys who were there, the CUTEST was definatly darren. he is so gorgous and has a GREAT smile...but i don't like him like that at all.

well love ya

rachel

No comments: