Friday, August 1, 2008

Jane Austen

I am such a fan of her work. She was an amazing writer. I love reading her books. And watching movies of her books. I just love Pride & Prejudice. It's so good. As well with Sense & Sensibility.
The movies for these books are so good. I'll watch any version of them. Sad as it is to say, those are the only movies I've seen of her work, same with the books. I haven't read any of the others. Yet.
I love reading fanfictions of her books as well. I was at the library once and saw a book that looked good, about Pride & Prejudice, and checked it out. I loved it. I am now in the Middle of reading another fanfiction. It is called Mr. Darcy Presents his Bride. I only checked it out today, So I'm not very far into it yet. But it is still so good.
I strongly recommend any thing by Jane Austen. She is a really good writer. Hopefully you like that time period. If you don't like olden day England, or you don't like love stories, I wouldn't recommend it. But if you do, you should read it.

Love ya,

Rachel

No comments: