Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My pics from vacation

Congrats Brandon

It's Brandon
Trisha and Kaden....and Baby J
Mickey and Carolina
Keep that stupid mouth closed Casey....haha
She is so strong
They are so totally cute together
It's me and Shakespeare
Waltzing with Payden. That was fun.
Zion's National Park

new charlies angels
we are totally bff's
He is such a ladies man
he knows he's lucky...haha
thats our entire company.


That's Mark
I'm holding up victoria.
We are all great friends. Victoria, Me, Mark, Ana
We were ALL thinking hard.
Ana kissed Marks cheek....you SO should have been there.



Ana gave me a makeover

Me and Jessie



Me, John Bytheway, Ana

I totally learned how to drive a golf cart.

My own mini photoshoot....haha yeah right. we were just goofing off with the camera


Kami, Mandy, Me


Mandy, Kami, Kylee


This is me by a rose bush, it's one of my fave pics.

These are the pics from my vacation.

I finaly figured out how to get them up.

Thanks Lela for telling me

1 comment:

Lilo said...

no worries. oh and i totally think brandon is hot lol. sorry. sounds like you had a ton of fun!!