Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ettiquite night.

So tonight at Young Women's was and ettiquite dinner. We were combined with the Young Men. Except it was just the Mia Maids and Teachers. OMG the boys were such gentlemen. They stood up when a girl at their table left the table, or arrived. They pushed in our chairs. awwwww. There were rolls(which were sooo good), salads, lasagna w/ squash, and ice cream with a brownie. So once when I came back from the restroom, Brother Killebrew said that when you push a girls chair in for her, when you sit back down that you can scoot closer to her. When he said that I like scooted over the other way(kinda) then i realized that Darren was on the other side of me. I'm thinking "crap what do i do." lol jk but then Noble, Melani, and I all went to the "bathroom" and when we came back Collin actually did do the scooting thing. I was like...ummm okay then. when we were done Melani was like "you should have scotted back and been like 'hey' in a flirty voice" hahaha. she was kidding but it was hilarious. We talked about alot of different things, but it was so much fun, I learned some things about ettiquette to.

well love ya....


rachel

sorry i didn't have my camera with me otherwise there would be some pics to.

1 comment:

Lilo said...

pish no worries it's all good w/out pics. that is way fun!!! i remember when i first had a dinner like that...omg...this really cute guy was paired up w/ me! i loved it!!