Friday, October 2, 2009

UHG!!!!!!

I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!!! its not fun. my sister says i'm doomed to have swine flu, just cause i say swine flu makes me laugh. Cause it's all a big joke here...but now that alot of people are getting it, i'm being more cautious about that stuff. And i have been home sick for 2 1/2 days. i went for a half a day on wednesday and have been home sick yesterday and today. But things will get better. I'm starting to feel alittle better. i mean i can actually walk around without feeling really naucious. and food doesn't taste extremly gross today. i still have the worst headache in the world though.

Well besides being sick. Life is great. School is alot of fun. I saw the school musical on monday. it was called "Blood Brothers". it was really awesome. my friends did a great job to. My classes are great to. All except Pre Calculus, i'm getting totally lost in that class. I don't have a textbook for it yet, and i really need one. But everything else is great. :)

That's all for now.

ttyl

Rachel

No comments: