Wednesday, January 21, 2009

no more cake for me

I'M NEVER EATING CAKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my stomach still hurts, and its been over 2 hours.

today was New Beginnings at yw's. and there was cake. one of my friends brought one, and it looked sooooooo good. i took a piece that was way more than i though it was. so darren challenged me to eat the entire cake by myself before i left, which was supposed to be like 10-20 minutes. so i took him up on it. about a half hour later(maybe longer) i finished the dumb cake. yeah, i almost puked it up but luckily i didn't.....yet. cause while i had only a few bites left, some of the guys around were making puking noises, which made me want to puke, and i couldn't get a drink of water to help out either. there was only a small part i didn't eat, and thats cause katie tried pushing it in my face and it fell down my shirt. but anyways i finished the cake....i was sooo proud of myself. i asked darren what i got out of it, he said anything i wanted so i said i'd let him know tomorrow at seminary....now i just have to think of what i want......one thing for sure.....it WON'T be a piece of cake. lol.

love ya

rachel

1 comment:

Ellen said...

hi i have not talk to you in a wile. how are you? i am doing grate.